- Anubis: How do you feel about death?
- Atum: What are your greatest imperfections?
- Bastet: Do you have any cats?
- Hathor: What brings you joy?
- Horus: What is one thing you've had to fight for in your life?
- Osiris: Do you believe in the underworld?
- Ra: Do you have any major responsibilities or importance?
- Thoth: Do you like to read/write?
- Arawn: What is the most terrifying thing you've ever done?
- Bran: How is your health?
- Brighid: Tell us about your relationship with your father.
- Cernunnos: What is your favorite animal?
- Danu: What is your relationship with your mother?
- Morrigan: What do you think happens when we die?
- Olwen: What is your favorite flower?
- Rhiannon: Have you ever been betrayed?
- Bragi: What kind of music do you listen to?
- Freya: Have you ever been in love?
- Freyr: Do you have any children?
- Hœnir: Are you a silent or talkative person?
- Iounn: How old are you?
- Loki: What is the best trick you've ever pulled on someone?
- Odin: What is your family like?
- Thor: Would you consider yourself pretty powerful?
- Tree: What have you done with your life? What are you going to do with it?
- Aphrodite: What do you think of yourself?
- Ares: Are you an easy person to anger?
- Athena: Would you consider yourself an artist?
- Apollo: Do you play any instruments?
- Dionysus: Do you drink?
- Hades: Do you have a bad reputation?
- Hekate: Have you ever tried to communicate with the dead?
- Hermes: Have you ever stolen anything?
- Poseidon: Are you a moody person?
- Zeus: Are you a confident person?
- Jupiter: Would people say that you are intimidating or fairly approachable?
- Pluto: Where do you think we go when we die?
- Apollo & Dianna: Do you prefer to be up during the day or at night?
- Mars: Have you ever gotten into a fight?
- Minerva: Do you generally give good advice?
- Proserpine: Have you ever felt trapped?
- Plutus: Do you have a job?
- Venus: Have you ever had your heart broken?
- Vesta: Do you like being home or do you try to get out whenever you can?
- Morpheus: Do you daydream often? Of what?
every 1st september we joke about getting ready for hogwarts to cover up the very real and very very deep scars of never getting our letters
That awkward moment when Diablo shows up to your religious protest
This reminds me of an old story I heard from a friend. One year, an anime con was being held the same weekend as a Bible Conference. This dude in an Ifrit costume, stilts and all, gets into the elevator, all hunched over, on his way down to the lobby. Before he could reach the lobby, the elevator stopped on another floor. Two old ladies clutching bibles were about to step on when they see this giant red demon-creature.
And in his deepest voice he says, “Going down?”
They shrieked and ran off to find another elevator.
oh boy I have a story to contribute. On Saturday I was on my way to London Film and Comic Con as Abaddon from SPN. I’d upgraded the prosthetics (a decapitation wound that was actually sewn up with a suturing needle) and covered myself in fake blood before realising I was going to have to travel through London like this. I didn’t want to freak any nice people out so wore a scarf hijab-style to cover it all up.
Cut to me being singled out by an evangelical Christian outside the tube station (I think because of my punk clothes?) who tried to give me a homophobic pamphlet and shouted “you’re going to hell the way you’re living.”
Without skipping a beat I lifted up the scarf and replied “Darling. Been there, done that. They made me Queen”
He jumped back in horror, I strolled on. The only thing that could have made it better would have been an M.I.A. soundtrack.
- Snow White: Do you consider yourself pretty?
- Sleeping Beauty: How many hours do you sleep each night?
- Cinderella: Do you have a curfew?
- Rapunzel: Do you like being outside?
- Little Red Riding Hood: Do you trust strangers easily?
- The Wolf and the seven little Goats: Are you easily fooled?
- The Seven Ravens: Do you have any siblings? How is your relationship to them?
- Beauty and the Beast: What makes a person beautiful in your eyes?
- The Little Mermaid: What sacrifice would you bring for love?
- The Frog Prince: What do you find disgusting?
- Jack and the Beanstalk: What plants are in your room?
- Puss in Boots: Do you have a pet? Do you want one?
- Rumpelstiltskin: What is the meaning of your url?
- Bluebeard: Name one character flaw!
- Pinocchio: What is your greatest wish?
- Peter Pan: What is your (mental) age?
- The Star Money: What is your most prized possession?
- Golden Mary and Pitch Mary: Are you more of a lazy person or do you work hard?
- The Snow Queen: Who is your best friend and what would you do for them?
- Godfather Death: What qualities do you think make a good parent?
- The Twelve Dancing Princesses: Do you like to go on parties?
- The Emperor's New Clothes: Do you care much about your clothes?
- The Valiant Little Tailor: Do you think of yourself as brave?
- The Princess and the Pea: Are you a squeamish person?
Come to me.
okay i got a response to the last one… so whats this one?